A new heat pump is an investment' so you want to be sure it will provide dependable service for many years to come. By choosing the Armstrong Air 4SHP16LS heat pump' you can take comfort knowing its been engineered and tested to meet the highest standards for performance and craftsmanship. And with advanced features and technology' the 4SHP16LS can provide energy-efficient cooling and heating in any season.
Pair this model with a Pro Series™ variable speed furnace and a Comfort Sync thermostat' for optimum performance. With the Pro Series' you’re in control of every aspect of your home’s climate' as well as your energy costs.
- Comfort Sync Thermostat When you pair this model with the Comfort Sync thermostat' the system will continuously monitor internal components for optimum performance. When Comfort Sync detects that repairs and regular maintenance are needed' it alerts you or your dealer instantly via email.
- Energy Star Qualified The ENERGY STAR program is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices.
- Up to 16 SEER SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rates the energy efficiency of your cooling equipment. The higher the SEER rating' the more efficiently your unit operates' saving you money on utility bills.
- Up to 8.5 HSPFHSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) rates the energy efficiency of your heat pump. The higher the HSPF rating' the more efficiently your unit operates' saving you money on utility bills.
- Quiet Shift Technology Allows heat pumps to enter defrost mode without excessive noise. Since refrigerant pressure is allowed to equalize before the switch' the heat pump can dissipate performance robbing frost and ice quietly.
- MHT Technology Armstrong Air’s proprietary heat transfer system. A specially designed fan shroud pulls air evenly throughout the air conditioner’s coil surface. The coil features rifled tubing to enhance refrigerant flow' while lanced coil fins increase surface contact between metal and air. All combine for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.